Halo Création
Halo Création a déménagé !

Halo Infinite est peut-être dans un an, mais le futur de Halo est déjà là !

Nous sommes fiers de vous présenter notre nouvelle plateforme sociale pour tous : venez découvrir, partager et commenter tout ce qui touche à Halo, et plus encore !

https://www.halocrea.com/

Mise à jour en temps réel, système de vote, récupération des clips Xbox Live, intégration Twitch, messagerie instantanée, et un site pensé aussi bien pour bureau que pour périphériques mobiles ... Des fonctionnalités modernes pour une expérience au top !

Si vous voulez disposer d'une catégorie publique ou privée pour votre communauté/équipe/clan, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter !

À très bientôt !

Le staff Halo Création

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C6bpYjp5R1Y" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

[TRAD] Présentation de la map Hunger Games

4 participants

[TRAD] Présentation de la map Hunger Games Empty [TRAD] Présentation de la map Hunger Games

Message par Nakira Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 18:34

Présentation créée avec le Générateur Halo Création.
Langue d'origine : Français
Textuel ou Audio : Textuel
Lien vers le contenu à traduire : https://halocreation.forumactif.com/t12337-uf-hunger-games
Précisions : Il s'agirait d'une traduction du Français vers l'Anglais, afin que je puisse poster cette map sur ForgeHub (même si elle est pas forcément bien foutue, j'ai envie de l'y mettre).

Le mieux serait que vous postiez tous un morceau de traduction ici et qu'on l'améliore tous ensemble pour avoir le meilleur résultat possible, mais après tout, faites comme vous le sentez ^^
Nakira
Brigadier
Brigadier

GamerTag : WST Nakira
Team : WST
Talent : Exister
Halo favori : Halo CE
Domaine favori : FanFictions

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[TRAD] Présentation de la map Hunger Games Empty Re: [TRAD] Présentation de la map Hunger Games

Message par [FpS] I Pl0p I Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 19:04

Canvas Map: Forgeworld
Map type : Fun
Min. Players: 10
Max. Players: 16
Supported game mode :
  • Hunger Games ND
  • King of the Hill
  • Assassin

By WST Nakira
Download link: Go to Menu> New. Personal. Rech. > Author> WST Nakira and you get access to my file share.

Hunger Games is a map inspired by the movie wearing the same name.
The concept is simple : 16 players are placed in a titanic arena and they must kill each other until only one remains.
The last is declared victorious.

This map is doubtless the one that I the most liked creating and the aggressive side of his structure pleases me a lot.
I always dreamed to find an excuse and a game-mode which would allow (and would oblige) to walk freely in Forgeworld.
This is now done.

As I said it previously, there is only a single rule : kill everybody.
They 16 players are initially placed in the same area, And they make an confrontation during 25 seconds before being able to leave.
The purpose is to rush in the horn of plenty (Who does not look like it) To pick up a maximum of weapons and capacities, fundamental for the survival.
Because yes, do not expect to play a exciting and nervous game-mode. Here, the stress and the anxiety are in the center of the game, which is moreover rather long (but rarely overtake the fifteen minutes).

Sixteen players. A single player will survive.

In the arena

The mode of game-mode is "King of the Hill".

The hill, it is the arena. You can walk inside as much as you want, that is made for. But do not especially bring out it.

At the beginning of the game, sixteen players spawns arranged in circle, and on relatively high pedestals to have an overview on the horn of plenty which is on the center of the circle.
A countdown of 25 seconds begins and is symbolized by a lot explosions at the top of the horn of plenty.
If you move before the end of the countdown ( trouvez le vocabulaire anglais du mot ^^) a mine will be happy to explode you.
Once the countdown is ended, the carnage can begin. And there is no more rule, otherwise to be the last.
You don't have a shield (But you can put it if you want a game-mode more realistic ), no health recharge, and 1000 % of damages resistance.

And after the death ?

If you died, you are not completely offside of the game.
Indeed, to avoid the boredom and make spend time faster when we made exploded by a other player, ( Or by an mine,( this often arrives), a zone for the "deaths" exists.
This zone is situated above the arena and dominates it. When you resuscitate in this zone, you activate a violent exlposion which echoes in all the arena. In this way, all the players know that the other player died.
You can look the progress of the game below you, or intervene by firing at the players or by indicating locations on the ground with to a covenant sniper.
You impose no damage on the others players.
Otherwise, you can take the téléporteur and go to the canyon, to have fun with a lot of vehicles.

You cannot join the arena if you died.

The map

The map can be divided into six big parts.

The first one is the zone of the horn of plenty. It is the most complet and the most complex. It composed of the horn, and multiple covers. It is situated on the joint of the beach in the island, near the Waterfall. It is there that concentrate the initial and final fights.

The second part is the rocks zone. A hilly ground where a lot of rocks are present and offer a very good battle zone. This zone is situated on the island, just next to the horn.
A small artificial lake is behind this zone, and allows to hide if need.

The third zone consists of ruins and of the river, behind the island. The ground remains very natural and little exploited. It is one of the most dangerous. If you aventure here, prepare you to be located ! But people go all the same for a precise reason : health pack which is in its extremity. At your own risk.

The fourth consists of the front of the island, with its sandbank towards the cave. Where a structure with two manual artillery allows to escape quickly, or to move more quickly. Of even, alone this structure is placed here because the ground is very interesting to exploit. A health pack is places in the middle of the ford.

The fifth part consists of the cave and the place, where you can reach the heights if you have a jet-pack. These heights offer an interesting point of view to know how to at which moment show you to attack.

And the last part is the one deaths, described in the previous iparagraph.

A camo and a power-up are hidden on the map.

Trailer of the map by SpartanSniper 619 - Thanks to him

The Horn of plenty, on various several angles.

A spawn piédéstal, with the mine below. If you move, you die.

An overview to show you the the huge arena.

Here, a spawn.

The inside of the horn.

The rock zone.

Ruins, where a Easter Egg is hidden.

The dangerous plain, with the health pack on the structure above.

The structure of exit.

The health pack, vital to survive. They respawn every 120 seconds.

The cave, the limit of the arena.

You can escape by the beach if you feel in danger. Not enough world passes there.

The usual road by which we go out of the horn.

A artificial lake which can act as very good hiding place.

Arena overview

Do not try to go out of it. You will have been warned.

If you cross the line, you will be killed.

Some views of the zone of the deaths, with her cannon.

A focus rifle to intervene by far on the current game.

Here : The respawn of the deaths.

In passing, they activate the cannon.

And here is the zone to have fun:p

Dernière édition par [FpS] I Pl0p I le Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 20:25, édité 6 fois
[FpS] I Pl0p I
[FpS] I Pl0p I
Capitaine
Capitaine

Talent : Graphisme
Halo favori : Halo 3
Domaine favori : Images

[TRAD] Présentation de la map Hunger Games Empty Re: [TRAD] Présentation de la map Hunger Games

Message par Aug 45 Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 19:05

Hunger Games traduction by "Google traduction" !

Hunger Games is a map based largely on the film with the same name.
The concept is simple: 16 players are placed in an arena titanic and must kill each other until only one remains.
This is the winner.

This card is probably the one I most enjoyed doing, and the aggressive side of its structure appeals to me. I've always wanted to find an excuse and a game mode that would allow (and require) to walk in a grade part of the Universe Forge.

This is now done.

Goal of the game

As I said before, there is only one rule: kill everyone.
The sixteen players are initially placed in the same area, and face for 25 seconds before starting.

The goal is to fly it into the cornucopia (which does not look like for that matter) pouyr recover a maximum of weapons and abilities, fundamental for survival.
Because yes, do not expect to play an exciting game mode and nervous. Here, the stress and anxiety are the focus of the game, which is rather long (but rarely exceeds 15 minutes).

Sixteen players. Only one survivor.

In the arena

The game mode is a King of the Hill.
The hill is the arena. You can walk in it all you want, it's made for. But do not go out especially.

Early in the game, the sixteen players are arranged in circles, and relatively high on pedestals in order to have an overview of the horn which is in the center of the circle.
A countdown of 25 seconds starts and is symbolized by explosions at the top of the horn.
If you move before the end of the countdown (an explosive crate Covenant), a mine will be happy to explode.

Once the countdown, the carnage begins. And there is no rule more, if not survive.

You do not have a shield (but you can make if you want a more streamlined game mode), by charging health, and 1000% damage resistance.

And after death?

Once dead, you will not be completely offside.
Indeed, to avoid boredom and make time pass more quickly once it has been exploded by a player (or a mine, which often happens), an area of ​​"dead" there.

This is above the arena and dominate. When you resurrect, you trigger a violent gun reverberates throughout the arena. In this way, all players know that another has died.
Then you can watch the progress of the Game under you, or even intervene by pulling on the players or by indicating the locations on the ground through a Covenant sniper. You do not inflict any damage by cons.
Otherwise, you can take the teleporter and go into the canyon, where many vehicles are waiting for you.

You can not join the arena after death.

The map

The card can be divided into six main parts.

The first is the area of ​​the cornucopia. This is the richest and most complex. It is made of horn, many covers. It is located on the beach to join the island, near the Cascade. This is where the fighting is concentrated initial and final.

The second part is the broken area. Hilly terrain where many rocks are present and offer a very good combat zone. This area is located on the island, just off the horn.
A small artificial lake is located at the rear of this area, and can hide if necessary.

The third area consists of ruins and the river behind the island. The terrain is very natural and untapped. This is one of the most dangerous. If you venture there, prepare to be spotted! But people go there anyway for one reason: the package of care that is at its end. At your own risk.

The fourth consists of the front of the island, with its sand to the cave. Where a structure with two guns manuals can escape quickly, or move faster. Similarly, only this structure is placed here because the terrain is very interesting to exploit. A package of care is in midstream.

The fifth part consists of the cave and the place where you can access the heights if you have a jetpack. These hills offer a useful perspective to know when to show you to attack.

And the last part of the dead, described in the previous insert.

A camo and a power-up personal hidden on the map.

Ceci est une traduction avec Google traduction donc il doit y avoir pleins d'erreurs mais je pense que les traducteurs pourront ce servir de cette traduction pour commencer ! Smile
Aug 45
Aug 45
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

GamerTag : Aug45
Team : Aucune
Talent : Ne rage pas en live !
Halo favori : Halo 2
Domaine favori : Maps

Message par [FpS] I Pl0p I Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 19:18

Puah et moi qui traduit ça lentement xD, on voit bien que c'est une machine qui la faite ...
[FpS] I Pl0p I
[FpS] I Pl0p I
Capitaine
Capitaine

Message par Nakira Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 19:22

Ouais bon, si je demande une traduction ici, c'est pas pour avoir celle de Google. J'aurais pu le faire moi-même ^^
Nakira
Brigadier
Brigadier

Message par [FpS] I Pl0p I Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 20:25

Fini Razz
[FpS] I Pl0p I
[FpS] I Pl0p I
Capitaine
Capitaine

Message par Nakira Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 20:35

Pour la Corne d'abondance, ça se dit "The Cornucopia" dans le cas actuel (c'est le mot présent dans la VO du livre ^^)
Merci pour ton travail, je lierai ça ce soir pour dire si -avec mes minces capacités en Anglais- ça colle Wink
Nakira
Brigadier
Brigadier

Message par Sebkotaro Ven 15 Juin 2012 - 20:45

Aïe aïe aïe, mes yeux ^^

Ne jamais compter sur Google Trad, sauf si les phrases sont simples, ou si vous n'avez vraiment pas de dictionnaire anglais-français à côté de vous...

Google Trad prend rarement en compte les sens cachés des mots, les expressions et autres idioms en anglais et en français et d'autres éléments utiles au bon déroulement de la traduction et de la compréhension.

Traduire vers l'anglais est difficile, je le conçois parfaitement, étant donné que ce n'est pas notre langue natale. Il est toujours possible de faire des erreurs, de mal formuler une phrase ou autres éléments perturbants, mais ne vous en faites pas, les américains vous reprendront dans la seconde s'ils ont un soucis Cool

Pour vous aider : http://www.languagerealm.com/french/frenchidioms.php
Sebkotaro
Sebkotaro
Capitaine
Capitaine

Domaine favori : Vidéos

http://redvsbluevostfr.url.ph

Message par Nakira Sam 23 Juin 2012 - 11:56

Up.
Est-ce qu'un bilingue ou quelqu'un de très doué en Anglais pourrait repasser sur la traduction de [FpS] I Pl0p I afin que je puisse avoir une correction digne de ce nom ..? :D:
Nakira
Brigadier
Brigadier

Message par Sebkotaro Sam 23 Juin 2012 - 12:34

Hunger Games is a map inspired by the movie wearing the same name.
Le verbe "wearing", ou "portant", se dit plutôt pour des vêtements il me semble... c'est plutôt "Hunger Games is a map went by the name of the movie which it derived"
The concept is simple : 16 players are placed in a titanic arena and they must kill each other until only one remains.
16 joueurs sont placés ? Je dirais plutôt qu'ils apparaissent... "16 players spawned in a colossal arena and have to kill each other until there's only one left."
Le mot titanic me fais penser au bateau... voilà pourquoi j'ai mis "colossal", mais ce n'est pas un soucis en anglais je pense.
The last is declared victorious.
Plutôt "This last one was the winner"...

Je n'ai pas le temps de faire plus pour le moment... après, je ne suis pas un expert, je peux me tromper... ^^

EDIT du 24 juin 2012 :

This map is doubtless the one that I the most liked creating and the aggressive side of his structure pleases me a lot.
I always dreamed to find an excuse and a game-mode which would allow (and would oblige) to walk freely in Forgeworld.
This is now done.

This map is probably the one I most liked to create and the aggressive tendency of his structure pleases me a lot.
I always dreamed to find an excuse and a game-mode would allow (and force) to walk through a large part of Forgeworld.
This is now done.
Sebkotaro
Sebkotaro
Capitaine
Capitaine

Domaine favori : Vidéos

http://redvsbluevostfr.url.ph

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé